Monday, August 1, 2011

Tuesday May 3, 2011


Having a pretty good day.  I am starting to get used sleeping in (so please hold your calls until after 11am LOL).  Unfortunately, some of the sleeping in is caused by insomnia. A lot of you know that I have had problems sleeping for a long time. A few months ago I started taking a natural supplement Melatonin, which was helping, but I have been reading that I should not be taking it. On the MS forums, I have found that a lot of people have sleep issues.
That is the tragedy of this disease. It seems to strike just at the point where a person has matured enough to take advantage of life, but is still young enough to enjoy it. The chronic fatigue will take some getting used to, but I am talking to so many people who are making it work. I know I can do this. It just such a strange disease.  The best treatment is to get plenty of rest, but it gives you insomnia. Your body will work better if you get more exercise, but if you OVER do it your symptoms get worse. It will be a delicate balance, but it can be done.
Looking for to a new day and new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment