Monday, August 1, 2011

Saturday April 23, 2011

Therapy is hard and I am incredibly tired, but it is well worth it. I am finding joy in things that I never even noticed before. I was so excited to put away groceries by myself I almost cried. Before this,  I hated the grocery store and how tedious the whole experience was. It's funny how all the things that you take for granted turn out to be some of the most important things in the world. 

At the same time I look at the other people here and must be thankful. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT WORSE. For right now my life is inconvenienced, but there is a good chance that I will adapt and continue on with very little disruption. Some of the other patients here are trying to come back from devastating injuries and illnesses. I am glad God did not decided to give me a stricter lesson. I am here to learn, grow and appreciate the gifts that are being given to me.  

I will be working to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment