Monday, August 1, 2011

Thursday April 21, 2011

The move went well and I am getting settled in at Mary Freebed. It looks like I will be very busy. I will have therapy 7 days a week for most of the day. They say I will be pretty tired by the end of the day. Visiting hours and free time are limited, so unfortunately I won't have much time to keep in touch or have visitors, but Iwill do my best to update this this blog regularly.

Today I am having assessments and initial evaluations by the various physical and occupational therapists, so I know I have missed several calls and messages. Sorry, but I have a lot of work to do!

I will be looking forward to reading your messages and sharing my day with you each evening. I will also try to check my personal email more regularly. Until next time thank you again for all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment