Monday, August 1, 2011

Thursday June 9, 2011


Hello friends,
Yipeee! I finished my second day back and it didn’t kill me. I was so incredibly worried that I wouldn’t have it in me anymore. I worried that no matter how badly I wanted to be back, my body would not be able to meet the challenge. I am so happy to report that not only did I make it, but I feel like being back in my environment has energized me. Going back to work was just what I needed. I feel stronger than ever before. I am ready to hit the gym and do some weight lifting! I feel like I am ready to go back to work full time next week (I know, I know don’t over do it, I was just kidding)!
On top of that I just logged in a saw that this page has been visited 999 times! Wow. That is amazing and humbling. I find it hard to believe that people have been interested enough in what I have to say to come and visit nearly a thousand times in less than 2 months! I have much joy in my heart right now I just wanted to share a little bit of it with you.  As much as I want to hit the ground full speed ahead I will enjoy this moment and take the rest that I need so that I can be sure to able to do this again next week.
Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment