Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday July 4, 2011


I am so excited to tell you that Gizmo is finally home. He is such a wonderful puppy. He is definitely keeping me in my toes. He will put any and everything in his mouth so he is definitely challenging me to be alert and quick. He is friendly and energetic, but loves to curl up next to me and take a nap. He is learning to use the puppy pad and has gone on or near the pad most of the time. He is so much fun and loves to cuddle. He has been the perfect addition to my life. Now if I just stop him from getting up a 6am he will be perfect!
He is motivating me to move more quickly and challenging me to use my peripheral vision. He is very good physical therapy. He seems to especially challenge the things that I was struggling with, it’s almost like he has been talking to my therapist. This is only my third day with him, but I love him already.
 I can’t talk for long because I am sure he has found something to get into. I know many of you are pet parents as well. I would appreciate any advice you might have, ESPECIALLY recommendations on a Vet to help me keep Gizzie healthy and happy. I look forward to your posts
Thanks for listening. Talk to you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment