Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wow

After finishing my last post I logged into my Facebook page. There is a new feature that shows you what you post on today's date one year ago. I was shocked by what I had to say months before this whole ordeal began. The post that I made really puts all the ups and downs of the last year in prospective for me. This is what I said on 9/14/2010: Regardless of the challenges that come my way, I am content and taking in all that life is offering me. I really hope I can live up to my own expectations. 
I just had to share this with you. In a way I kind of miss the old site. The guestbook was always full of words of encouragement that I could always turn to when I have rough day. Even though there aren't any comments on this page I know that there are a lot of people pulling for me and this post reminded me that I can also rely on something deep down inside that has be preparing me for this challenge all along. Till next time ;-)

3 comments:

  1. And you always got me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you got this! Everything is a test and you will pass with flying colors. Sometimes the test isn't WHAT we're going through, but HOW we go through it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't in this fight alone sis. You've got a whole lot of love in your life. ;)

    ReplyDelete